Skip to main content
General Information About Accessing Exams
- If an exam is listed as available, but you can’t find it online or in the books, please email email@example.com with exam semester, title and professor's name.
- Exams are in two locations. The first floor exams are in the copy room (CRM1). CRM1 exams prior to 2005 can be requested at the Circulation Desk. The second floor exams are next to the copier (CA2) by the main elevators.
- Exams prior to 1985 are in storage and must be asked for in advance.
- Professors can choose to allow student access to their exams either online, in print or both. If an exam is not online, it is because a professor did not give the library permission to post it online.
- Newly added exams will be listed on the cover of the guide books which are located at exam locations and at the circulation desk.
- Tooley-Knoblett and Arruebarrena is the same person.
- Lunney and Shoebotham is the same person.
- For courses beginning with Louisiana SEE LA.
- ACJ may mean Adjudication of Criminal Justice or Administration of Criminal Justice.
- For Constitutional Criminal Procedure SEE ALSO ACJ, Adjudication of Criminal Justice or Administration of Criminal Justice.